Machine this week, June 13 – 18
- CLASS : Sound Synthesis Class.
- Taught by Christopher Mckinlay
Tuesday June 14th, 2011 at 7pm.
Registration still open. Learn all about the electrical synthesis of audio signals.
- EVENT : Bloomsday Silent Read-a-thon.
- Thursday June 16th, 2011 at 8am.
Colin Dickey will conduct an all day literary marathon in which you’re invited to silently read James Joyce’s Ulysses in real time!
- WORKSHOP : Taking Things Apart.
- Saturday June 18th, 2011 at 10am.
An appliance disassembly workshop for kids & adults.
- LECTURE : An Evening of Constants with Chris Spurgeon.
- Saturday June 18th, 2011 at 8pm.
Over the millennia we humans have come up with thousands of different ways to classify & quantify virtually every aspect of the world.