Monday, January 31, 2011
Intro to Electronics, Ezra Buchla residency finale, We Love Dumplings Valentine’s party, Lay Science, and Little William
- Sign up today for our next session of Basic Electronics for Artists, taught by Casey Anderson. Starts Tuesday, February 8th, and meets four times.
Registration open now! Oops, this class is already sold out. That was fast! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the wait list.
- The final night of Ezra Buchla’s monthlong residency is this Thursday, February 3rd, 2011. Join us at 8pm for a lecture by Ezra and his mom, Amy Radunskaya, on the topic of creating sound from numbers.
- Lay Science, a puppetry-based residency by Katie Shook and Eric Lindley, is opening this Friday night, February 4th, 2011. Shows are happening every 20 minutes from 7:30-10:30pm. You can RSVP and find more details and a schedule here.
- We’re having a Valentine’s Day house party at Michele’s grandmother’s condo in Alhambra. Tickets are available now, and this event is only open to Machine Project Members. We’d love to see you at this first-ever dumpling appreciation / member appreciation night, and there is limited space, so for the love of dumplings, please reserve your tickets here today!
- On Sunday, February 6th at 2pm, join us at Machine Project for the Little William Festival Finale. A tuba duo, clarinet duo, accordion duo and violin duo will be performing their favorite two minute works written expressly for the coatroom festival we produced at the Hammer last year. This is the festival’s one and only performance east of the 405, so please come hang out if you love experimental music or if you’d like to hear it for the first time.