Re-enchantment in Changing Times
In a time of upheaval and uncertainty, many of us have lost direction. Disenchantment with fading models of achievement, cultural systems that feed alienation and separation, and mixed feelings about love can leave us feeling detached. Can we return to expansion? Can we be drawn deeply into life?
In time for the new year, the artist intuitive duo Krystal Krunch (Asher Hartman and Haruko Tanaka) are looking for 16 participants to join them on a six-session intensive at Machine Project where we will engage our intuition as a compass, back into the heart of the self and the warmth of others. Their playful methodologies and compassionate action course create experiences that return us to a magical knowing of who we are and help us reimagine a piece of the world that we want to create.
Krystal Krunch is a collaborative duo of artists (Asher Hartman and Haruko Tanaka) who see and respond to energy in the body, the psyche, architectural spaces, and artworks. They are dedicated to using intuitive reading to help people come in contact with their highest and best potential, discovering who they really are so that they might approach their lives and others with compassion, love and wonder. Since 2007 they have been giving intuitive workshops in universities and colleges across the U.S. and in art spaces and institutions around the globe. Krystal Krunch firmly believes that if we are to sustain radical change, we must invest in radical and fun ways of seeing each other and ourselves. www.krystalkrunch.com
Disclaimer: Krystal Krunch are not licensed mental health counselors, therapists, or physicians. They are two artists who use intuition to bring people closer together.
Session dates: Six Sundays, January 8, 15, 22, 29, February 5, 12
Session time: 1-5P.M.
Participants: Up to 15 participants, ages 18 and over
Krystal Krunch Office hours at Machine Project: TBD
Cost: workshop materials fee $60
OPEN CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
Deadline: December 24.
Participants will be notified the week of December 26.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic details needed from participants:
2. Birth date (month, day, year)
3. Birth place
4. Barring any emergencies, participation in ALL six sessions is requested. Are you able to commit to all six sessions? (Sundays, 1-5PM, Jan 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb 5, 12)
Please provide answers to the following questions:
1) What does it feel like to you to be disenchanted? Describe the ways in which you feel out of love with life, numb, separated or apart?
2) What would it feel like to be re-enchanted? Describe your vision for your own reconnection with life, people and purpose?
3) What are you willing to do to be re-enchanted? Be as honest as you can about where you are with your sense of active participation in your own sense of connection.
4) How do you feel about working in groups and pairs? It’s okay if you have fears or trepidations, just let us know how you feel.
5) Close your eyes. Where do you see your best friend in five years?
Course highlights include…
Mapping the way in. Learning to see, hear and sense images in the body to expand your vision of yourself and others. Honest talk:elation in a time of trouble. Learning to be in the body. Using the Chakra System to trust your gut, tune into your vision, activate your love, identify your feelings and trust your intuition. Connect with your ancestors. Perform past lives and playful re-enactment of your current karma. Shoulder rubs. Goofy dance. Encounters with soft objects. Retrieve lost dreams and map your vision for a new world.